Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello, Goodbye

This post marks the end of this blog on Blogger. After publishing I will be finishing the migration of all my content to distributelife.com. Distributed Life is my own blog and the direction I want to take with my content. If I get the automagic confibulated correctly, your RSS feeds will be automatically routed.

All the posts will be left here (for people who have linked externally) but I will be redirecting all links over to distributedlife.com.

My time at Blogger has not been entirely bad. While I do complain, Blogger did and has served a purpose that I found useful at the time of me starting. That is no longer the case and as such I am moving that fits my requirements.

I hope to see you there.


Regards,
Ryan Boucher (aka Chad Aubergine Stone)

No comments: